Frequently Asked Questions
109. Why do people disregard the doctrine of election, although it is talked about in the Bible numerous times?
123. Why would god help a rich American get their mortgage while ignoring a child in Africa dying of aids?
159. Why do people disregard the doctrine of election, although it is talked about in the Bible numerous times?
184. Why did you give us free will if you are all knowing? Did you not know how much pain our sin would cause?
212. As G-d, I know that You are omniscient... You know ALL... But why did You create the angels and man since You knew that we Would sin against You?
219. You say thou shalt not kill, but yet you told David and Joshua and a lot of people to do just that?
228. Why do you fail to help people that are going through serious issues that they could not get out of?
248. Why do you allow the world to be so awful? If you are unable to remove evil from the world, why do they call you all-powerful? If you are unwilling to remove evil from the world, why do they call you merciful?
259. How come when a man holds the hand of his own child everyone is all "AWW he's helping his wife". how come when a woman goes to work everyone isn't all "AWW ... she's helping her husband". why do women give more, sacrifice more, suffer more, get hurt
261. Why don't we talk about her pain of her husband being killed then her baby dying. we look right past her to the guy who's responsible & he never says sorry to her (Bathsheba)?
278. If you say you are a loving and all knowing God, then why did you let the shooting of little children occur in Connecticut?
311. How do I stop getting caught up in "the little things" daily that distract me from seeing the big picture?
321. What happened to mans soul before Jesus was and what happens to a baby's soul if the child dies a few years after birth?
345. Since the Bible has so many inconsistencies, logical fallacies, how can it be the source of truth for a religion I do not believe in?
358. Why is it that there is never any real proof to prove in the existence of any god; meaning, believing in a god through faith is the our only real option, when anyone can make the statement of they believe in a higher power, but have no empirical proo
359. Why make us believe in you when there is no evidence that I can touch, smell, see, or taste that proves you exist?
363. If you created all things, why did you create evil? Also, why do you expect people who barely have to cognitive ability to know themselves to have enough capacity to know you? And if they don't, you condemn them?
436. This world is full of good and evil, how and why does evil affect the children that have no sin or have harmed?
448. Please just show me you're real. I'm so uncomfortable and pathetically insecure about the subject.
449. Why do religions create a separation between us and God? Why are we taught that we are not worthy to have communion with God but through the grace of Christ? Why are we not taught that the all things Divine are within as well as without?
455. Why are there so many people trying to find the meaning of life in the words of man, when the answer is being given by god himself in his word, the bible?
462. Why is it that there is never any real proof to prove in the existence of any god; meaning, believing in a god through faith is the our only real option, when anyone can make the statement of they believe in a higher power, but have no empirical proo
469. I have a mess of my live but I believe and love the Lord, can I then say I and forgiven and become one of God's child?
480. Is Jesus really the "way, the truth and the light", i.e. the way to get to heaven and receive eternal life with you???
513. Why did you make humans, knowing they were flawed? You could have made them perfect, able to resist temptation, so why didn't you?
530. Why do mere humans who experience your beauty and grace always doubt you after you give them intelligence?
542. How can I help every person I meet and every child I work with to understand your importance and greatness?
548. If you created all mankind and saw that there was not only good but evil, why did you crucify your son for that?
559. If god is all loving, all merciful, all seeing and all powerful, why is there evil in the world?
561. Why do you let innocent things suffer when you have the power to do so many things and I am not going for free will
566. You have created over 100 billion sinners who have made this world a horrible, cruel place to live. When are you going to wrap this up?
572. Why do we have to give up so much in order to "serve" you? Isn't it selfish of you to require all these things from us and allow the only way to get to heaven through serving you?
575. Why do opportunistic organizations exist that exploit people's unhappiness in the name of god solely for profit?
586. Why do some people have it all and others nothing, why has God blessed some with good looks and made others ugly, some rich some poor it just does not make sense that a loving God could do wrong to so many people. My question is: Why is God suppose t
602. Will living beings other than humans be in your eternal Glory, or life simply ends and there is nothing else for them?
633. What is the difference between God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and why is there a difference and why make it so confusing and not clear cut?
634. Why did Jesus have his disciples write his story versus writing it himself? We know that eye witnesses are unreliable
635. If God is almighty why hasn't he got a handle on Satan, why must Armageddon occur if he already knows the outcome?
665. Why did you turn me into someone who has no home, who has to be worried about where she's going to live next?
677. When you work around 1500 people and you feel alone most of the time wrapped around high stress what is a good tool to use to feel relaxed in Gods comfort?
702. Did you leave the Garden of Eden on Earth or is it on another planet how would I go about finding it?
752. I’ve been taught that God listens to me but, how do I know if it’s him talking to me or it’s just me making u a dialogue?
831. Between the two covenants, what new state of Holy Spirit righteousness does a Jew gain after being saved? Put another way, I want a full answer concerning simply that the Spirit is "Inside us, instead of on us".
846. Why is our understanding of the origins of life so much at variance with the accounts in Genesis?
847. Is The Bible consistent with the best human understanding of the origins of life on this planet, Earth?
862. Does god really encourage his followers to push their faith on other individuals or are they just ignorant ants?
871. Aren't the other religions worshipping the same God as Christians? Aren't all religions good and 'saved'?
913. Why is it that I keep getting treated horribly even after I treat other people nicely and with respect?
929. Why do you have a plan, when since you know all things, could just wipe out all the bad stuff and leave the good?
976. Why are so many wars fought in your name or hatred in that matter? Why is non-acceptance in your name?
999. Why do people continually misinterpret your words and desires, sometimes unintentionally, for their own greed and biases against others of your children?
1023. After I die, will I learn the answers to some of my life's mysteries? For example, was I treated unfairly by someone or some organization and why?
1060. Why would you create life and then abandon it when you gave it the ability to feel regret? a child can't raise itself?
1066. How come know one listens and realizes Michael Jackson and his music played backwards is what's to come?
1092. Why do Christians always demand that their beliefs be taught in secular schools? If it's true, it will be put into the curriculum. If it's a legend, they will learn it in Sunday school. Why does everyone else need to learn everything the way they do
1097. Are Christians pro-life after the child is born? Do they provide adequate food, clothing, shelter, and education to children who otherwise would not have been carried to term?
1112. If Jesus appeared on occasions after his resurrection, why has he not appeared to anyone since those few? Why doesn't he appear to me?
1158. Why do we have to kill animals to eat and why do they have to kill one another to survive? Why is there all this pain, fear, anxiety?
1170. Why do you punish people with eternal and everlasting torment for not believing that you exist, when there's absolutely no empirical evidence to even remotely suggest that you do exist?
1197. Why would you give us a brain capable of critical thinking and then expect blind faith when the evidence says different?
1252. Do you care whether or not people faun and pander to you in search of redemption or other perceived favors-or are you instead above all of that egotistical nonsense?
1282. Why is there no PROOF that God ever existed, as there is for Jesus? What is the proof God ever really existed?
1302. If you're real, then you know who I am and who I'm talking about. Well he is a Christian. Does he ever pray for me? Does he mean it when he says I love you?
1368. How can a "Loving" God condemn anyone to an eternal hell simply because they made a very understandable mistake?
1374. I have asked God to remove my homosexual attraction, because I believed that it was wrong in His eyes. But He hasn't taken it away, and He hasn't answered me on why I am this way, and why it was there to begin with. Why??
1384. You have created so many things on Earth, and outside of Earth, are there others like or similar to us in Your vast Universe? Or did you stop at "human beings?"
1391. Am I going to get an A in economics 101 at UNC Chapel Hill in my first semester as a freshman?
1393. If only Christ-believers go to heaven, why did God not make the knowledge of Christ available to the whole world at one time?
1411. Clearly you write the rules of the Universe, and used math a lot. Is the "golden ratio" derived from the Fibonacci sequence 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13 etc. a clue as to how you were able to create something from nothing?
1414. Why did it take 40 days to write the Ten Commandments on stone, when it only took 6 days to make the universe?
1451. If God has an ultimate plan and knows everything that was, will, and will be, how can I have free will?
1490. Your word says-“who the son sets free will be free indeed”- Why after years in the faith and service do I feel farther away than I did in the beginning?
1515. Why do so many people believe in you when it is obvious that humans have never worshipped anything but themselves?
1557. My neighbor does not share my religion. He follows some other foreign religion, and his children attend a religious school once a week. He owns a small pizza parlor. His children attend public school, and play on the youth soccer team. In almost eve
1562. In thinking about the question of God's existence, isn't the criteria for analyzing the question already God-level?
1596. Why must there only be two options: heaven or hell; why can't someone simply choose to die dead?
1599. All those billions of other stars in our galaxy, and all those billions of other galaxies--what are those about?
1606. Referring to Psalm #82, Question to MY most High God: which one - of the Gods- in this Assembly talked to Moses and which one - in this Assembly of Gods talked to Muhammad. Are those two Gods still alive or are they deceased?
1648. You have given me the most wonderful man in the world, now why can't it be forever? It's all I've ever wanted
1665. If God is holy and has no evil in him and he created everything that is, where did evil come from? Saying man has a sinful nature is like the potter blaming the clay, isn't it?
1692. Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but? not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then where does evil come from? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
1699. Why is there so much death and suffering in your name? Why don't atheists build armies and kill each other over such nonsense?
1700. God...could you maybe just go away and let love and logic rule the world? I think we will all do better that way.
1702. God. Why is it that your logic on how to rule, control, punish, or intervene with the lives of us mortals changes so much over the ages?
1703. If you are all powerful, all knowing, and in control of everything and everyone in existence, why is it that such bad things happen in our world? AIDS, 9/11, starvation, rape, murder, cancer, genocide, etc... Why?
1704. How can one be all loving but then sentence people to an eternity to hell for simply not worshiping you? Some claim the Devil is responsible for bad things but if you are all powerful, how could the Devil even hold a candle to you? Are you unwilling
1711. If you're omniscient, why would you create people predetermined to suffer in Hell for all eternity?
1726. If you are real, why did you make it so the only way that people can know you is through a book that makes no sense, and no physical evidence?
1736. Will I be together with loved ones, INCLUDING beloved pets and creatures big and small after I die?
1859. circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works because circular reasoning works because circular reasoning
1866. Why do people believe in magical thinking? They're suppose to outgrow that with puberty, so why ask "god" anything just ask yourself and stop being childish.
1870. If God exists, then he is not only the god of scripture then he is the god of science. Therefore, why does scripture and science seem to conflict each other?
1887. Why do you insist on spreading this nonsense, which has so far done nothing but hinder the development of society, and which preaches hate using fear?
1890. Isn't there something you can do to get rid of all these fundamentalist Christians (and Jews, and Muslims, and Hindus, and capitalists)?
1895. How do I know when I have the right spiritual balance in my life and the other responsibilities?
1917. Why do people fight about religion why can't people just love each other and respect their beliefs?
1945. You are a scam. Your perfect creation turned against you. If both you and humanity are supposed to be perfect, then you are a fake!
1955. How can you continue to love us and forgive us after the way we have treated you, your son and the church?
1961. Why do so-called Christians spend so much time judging rather than seeking to love and nurture?
1967. I believe in the Triune God with all my heart and soul and mind, but I still have a problem with drinking, will I still be saved?
1972. There are so many people that claim to be Christian but act in another way. How can I prevent that from affecting my Christian walk?
1974. Does it bother you that people seem to consistently use your name to place judgment on people who do not live a traditionally Christian life?
1975. How about if my denomination ordain homosexual clergy? Is it wrong if I leave the church and find another church that not deal with sin?
1976. Why did David pray for God to strike down his enemies when Jesus says to bless and pray for them?
1981. What is my purpose here, if all I experience is pain? The loss of my dad has just killed my spirit.
2002. Does the Holy Spirit exist in everyone, or only those who have accepted Christ as their personal Lord and Savior?
2010. Would you forgive me for all the sins I have committed against you and welcome me in your kingdom?
2011. Is this all some test for us? You are the creator the infinite one, why can't LOVE engulf the ALL?
2016. If you created everything, who created you? Considering it's scientifically proven that spontaneous generation is impossible, and all. Yet another contradiction in the Bible. Exciting.
2021. How can god judge babies who grow up Muslim and know nothing else just as I grew up a Christian?
2026. Why are you trying to trick humans by making the genomes of every species traceable to a common ancestor?
2032. Jesus is white while he claims that he created all the people, and there are other races such as African, Asian, races on the earth?
2039. What would happen if people understood that suffering was not God's intent but manifested from Adam and Eve's sin, and continues today because of the choices man makes to disobey God's laws?
2048. If the bible is the true word of God for Christians, why are there so many paths for different cultures in the world which lead to a universal truth... love?