The Lord's Prayer
Larry Lea - The Lord's Prayer
The Lord’s Prayer Out line from Dr. Larry Lea’s “Could you not tarry?”
1. OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN
- a.Picture Calvary and thank God that you can call Him “Father” by virtue of the blood of Jesus.
2. HALLOWED BE THY NAME
- a. Praise God for Who He is and for what He has done for us.
- b. Hallow the names of God corresponding to the ve benets in the new covenant.
- c. In faith; declare, that God is your provision in these areas:
AREA OF BENEFIT NAME OF GOD MEANING OF NAME
SIN - forgiveness of sin JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU “Jehovah our righteousness”
JEVHOAH-M’DDESH “Jehovah Who sancties”
SPIRIT-fullness of JEHOVAH-SHALOM “Jehovah is our peace”
the Holy Spirit JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH “Jehovah is there”
SOUNDNESS - health and healing JEHOVAH-ROPHE “Jehovah heals”
SUCCESS - freedom from JEHOVAH-JIREH “Jehovah’s provision shall be seen”
the curse of the law
SECURITY - freedom from JEHOVAH-NISSI “Jehovah my banner”
the fear of death and hell JEHOVAH - ROHI “Jehovah my Shepherd”
3. THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE, Pray for:
- a. Yourself and your family (mate, children, other family members).
- b. Your church (pastor, leadership, faithfulness of people, harvest of souls).
- c. Your nation (city, state and national political and spiritual leaders, harvest of souls).
- d. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Ps. 122:6).
4. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
- a. Be in the will of God (prayer life, church, work habits, obedience in giving).
- b. Believe it is God’s will to prosper you.
- c. Be specic and tenacious.
5. AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS
- a. Ask God to forgive you.
- b. Forgive and release others - set your will to forgive those who sin against you.
6. AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL
- a. Put on th whole armor of God (Put on the Lord Jesus Christ - Ephesians 6:10-18)
1. Loins girded about with TRUTH
2. Breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS
3. Feet shod with the PREPATION (READINESS) OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE
4. Shield of FAITH
5. Helmet of SALVATION
6. Sword of the Spirit, which is the WORD OF GOD
- b. Pray a hedge of protection around yourself and your family.
(e Lord is your refuge, your fortress, your God - Psalm 91:2)
1. Because you have made the Lord your habitation
2. Because you have set your love upon Him
3. Because you have known His name
7. FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOREVER
- a. Make faith declarations, be bold in faith - God hears and answers prayer ( John 5:14-15).
- b. Return to praise.